Are you interested in making a positive impact on those around you? Join our team! At Northeastern Rural Health Clinics, we are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and take pride in delivering outstanding patient care. We welcome health care professionals who value providing high quality service and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team to provide the best possible care to those living in our community.
The RN will manage and coordinate the clinical services at NRHC and work towards assuring excellent customer service, patient care, and efficiency. This position reports to the Director of Nursing with oversight responsibility of nursing and clinical services, infection control, assuring competencies of nursing staff, generating protocols to address clinical issues affecting all clinical sites. Input from the providers, clinic manager, NRHC staff, and Medical Director will be utilized towards this end. The position facilitates communication and cooperation between all NRHC medical clinics, operations, and administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Director of Nursing with generating protocols which will facilitate client services, making them more efficient and improving patient care.
- Assists Director of Nursing with policies and procedures to support and maintain Triage Nurse capability with the aim to maximize the number of clients that can be cared for and to assure appropriate appointment times are arranged for those clients needing them.
- Advise administration operations officer on clinical issues related to contracts with insurance companies when they arise.
- Develop Infection Control policies and procedures to develop continuity of care under managed care and insurance guidelines, throughout all NRHC clinical sites.
- Ability to perform Infection Control Duties.
- Provide support to providers and clinic staff to ensure proficiency of eClinical Works.
- Work with clinical sites to assure competencies of nursing staff and developing nursing policies and procedures that are appropriate to all sites with input from appropriate personnel.
- Work with all clinical sites to assure that all state and federal licensing requirements are being met.
- Plan and implement training for nursing staff and providers as necessary and available.
- Assure all OSHA regulations are being met for all sites in terms of blood borne pathogens.
- Assure that all clinical sites are meeting CLIA standards. Continually update on waived CLIA tests. Assist the clinics with proficiency compliance for waived CLIA tests.
- Support providers to be efficient in their positions and providing quality services to NRHC patients.
- Work with the providers toward keeping scheduling and client flow smooth and efficient.
- Is responsive to supervisory feedback, utilizing constructive criticism in a positive manner. Maintains open communication and observes chain of command as outlined in NRHC Organizational Chart.
- Is sensitive to customer service issues, displaying a positive attitude to patients, coworkers, and the organization as a whole.
- Maintain strict confidentiality. Does not disclose confidential information regarding patient, NRHC staff, financial, and the organization operations to unauthorized individuals in or out of the organizations.
Observes the dress code; appearance and grooming are appropriate to NRHC policy
- California RN license
- Current CPR certification, IV certified, able to perform phlebotomy procedures, able to perform RN duties.
- Must be knowledgeable of Title 22, Managed Care, PPO insurance companies with supervisory experience in a medical office and personnel procedures.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, serving as an excellent role model, emphasizing maximum quality and customer service and be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to use discretion/good judgment, maintain patient confidentiality. Must have the ability to travel when needed to other sites.
- Certified in Infection Control (CIC) preferred but not required.
Apply through the Job Opportunities page on our website: www.northeasternhealth.org
Please do not send applications or resumes via email. Only complete applications will be considered.
For general questions please email us at email@example.com