PART TIME “ESSENTIAL” TELEPHONE RESEARCH ASSISTANTS
Looking to get a job immediately that will help you both now and in the long run? LOOK NO FURTHER, we are hiring for our fun, relaxed call center environment. Once hired you will learn skills that will help you advance in our company but also allow you to take those skills to any job that you choose. We spend a great amount of time ACTUALLY teaching you communication and persuasion skills which are needed for our entry level Research Assistant position. These skills are critical to your personal and professional development and are highly sought after by employers; the difference is here we actually teach them.
American Directions Group does a wide variety of telephone surveys, usually political and customer satisfaction surveys. As a research assistant, you call people – mostly at their homes or on their cell phones – and ask their opinions on various current topics or products and services on the market. There is no selling or solicitation involved!
This entry level position is intended to provide quality interviewing services for our clients by successfully administering telephone surveys. We provide paid training, a fun casual work environment and flexible scheduling.
- 16 years of age or older; work permit if under 18 yrs
- Current Photo I.D. & Social Security Card or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Reliable transportation to get to/from work
- Excellent Reading skills – Enthusiastic, clear and using voice inflection
- Adequate communication skills – We can teach you to shine!
- Ability to type at least 20 wpm
- Willingness to learn communication and persuasion techniques
- Willingness to talk on the phone for an extended time, reading our scripted survey questions
- Fill out an online application at adg-research.com/employment
- Call to schedule an interview at 530-513-6350 (ext.3)