Job Title: Resident Supervisor
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: The Resident Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Residents during evening and night time hours. Resident Supervisors help create a safe, supportive and caring home environment in which the residents continue their recovery and provide regularly scheduled opportunities for the residents to grow in their understanding of recover. It is the responsibility of the RS to ensure all residents are following all program rules and policies. It is also important to take note of any behavioral concerns you might observe while supervising. If such an incident took place where the RS is unable to solve the matter – it is the RS responsibility to ensure the on-call staff is notified immediately for a timely response. It is the responsibility of the Resident Supervisor to ensure all incidents have been reports and all documentation has been completed according to the nature of the incident.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and participate in structured chore time with the Residents
- Make note of any confrontational or concerning behavior and notify the appropriate people if such an occasional takes place
- Wake up all residents at the site manager’s direction of time
- Monitor those clients in Detox and take vitals according to the policies and procedure manual
- Drive Client to and from mandatory appointments and/or contracted destinations.
- Monitor medication during contemporary medication schedule
- Supervise any guests who are visiting resident to ensure they remain in common and approved areas.
- Cleaning the main offices after hours which includes wiping desks, emptying trash, mopping/vacuuming or anything else that needs to be done to provide a clean working environment for the day staff.
- Maintain medication log reports
- Complete full inventory of food, clothing, personal hygiene supply and anything else that needs inventory logging.
- Expert communication skills
- Ability to navigate in an electronic healthcare record system
- Ability to coordinate with professionals from diverse backgrounds, working at distinct levels
- Commitment to the philosophy of recovery and continuity of the program and of consideration and respect of clients.
- Clean DMV record
- Customer service oriented, professional attitude
- Valid CPR/First Aid training
- Current TB Test
Education and Minimum Qualification:
- Must possess a High School diploma or a GED.
- Candidate must have at minimum one-year experience in Drug and Alcohol counseling.
- Must be familiar with HIPAA/client confidential and personal rights.
- Must possess a current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Would prefer a valid Driver’s License and insurable under The Elijah House automobile insurance policy.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Salary: $14.00 Hour Maximum Salary: $15.50 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com . Include “Resident Supervisor” as the subject.
Sierra Health & Wellness Centers
2167 Montgomery St.
Oroville, CA 95965Minimum Education and Experience