North Valley Services
Specialized Residential Services
Red Bluff, CA
Salary: $17.50 – $22.75/Hour
Full Benefit Package: Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, and Matching 401k
- Pass DOJ background check
- High School education or equivalent
- Current CDL with 3-year driving history
- Ability to pass CPR/First Aid
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows all procedures, policies, and guidelines of North Valley Services.
- Provides direct supervision to clients and maintains daily assigned scheduled activities.
- Participates in assigned client scheduled activities.
- Collaborates and works efficiently with others.
- Implements Individual Service Plans (ISP) (teach skills and coping techniques).
- Provides support to clients in nutrition, cooking, menu planning and meal preparation.
- Assists with prescribed medications, which are self-administered.
- Recognition of early signs of illness and the need for professional assistance.
- Assists clients with personal care needs as required (i.e. toileting, showering, brushing teeth, etc.)
- Provides transportation services (buses and/or vans) and assist individuals on and off buses and vans as needed.
- Performs daily documentation according to program guidelines.
- Assists in behavioral situations as they arise.
- Participates in agency-sponsored trainings as required to meet mandated Continuing Education Unit requirements.
- Presents and maintains a positive and professional attitude and demeanor.
- Additional duties as assigned including filling in at other sites or departments as needed.
How to Apply: Visit North Valley Services Facebook page for a direct link to the application portal.Minimum Education and Experience