We are looking to hire a hard-working house cleaner to perform deep cleaning duties. The house cleaner’s responsibilities include scrubbing kitchen fixtures, vacuuming and mopping floors, and steam-cleaning upholstery. You should also be able to remove grease, mineral deposits and soap scum from various surfaces.
To be successful as a house cleaner, you should be able to occasionally work in a team when cleaning larger houses. Ultimately, a top-performing house cleaner should be able to complete all tasks to the homeowner’s satisfaction within a given time.
12-21+ hours per week. This job has the potential to pick up more hours.
House Cleaner Responsibilities:
• Meeting with homeowners to discuss their expectations and preferences.
• Responding to homeowners’ inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
• Informing homeowners of any accidents that may occur during the course of cleaning.
• Scrubbing and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
• Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
• Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
• Spot cleaning doors and frames.
• Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
• Performing interior window cleanings.
• Vacuuming carpets and steam-cleaning upholstery.
• Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
• Emptying trash cans.
• Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
• Making beds and fluffing pillows.
• Folding clean laundry.
• Scrubbing and sanitizing all relevant surfaces.
• Handling all furniture and appliances carefully.
House Cleaner Requirements:
• Money handling skills
• PASS DRUG SCREENING
• Must possess personal reliable transportation.
• Valid CA Driver’s License.
• Must be able to pick up and drop off supplies from garage.
• Must report to jobs at various locations daily.
• High school diploma or GED is preferred.
• Proven experience house cleaning.
• Sound knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
• The ability to follow instructions.
• The ability to stand for long periods of time.
• The ability to adapt to changing schedules.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.comMinimum Education and Experience