- Minimum 3+ years management experience in a restaurant
- Dedicated to upholding our standards of excellence and hospitality
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of restaurant operations and financial importance
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Responsible for maximizing revenue
- Follow all safety and health regulations.
- Understand and comply with CA employment laws
- Mandatory presence on sight all weekends and event days
- Passion for the restaurant industry and ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to details and cleanliness
- Problem solving skills
- Networking skills and desire to positively represent our brand within the community
- Diplomatic leadership skills. Hiring, firing, discipline and encouragement. Schedule writing procedures.
- This position will require on the floor time, actively participating in the restaurant and activities as needed
- Ensure that quality is never compromised, and service never delayed enabling the best guest experience possible.
- Ordering, Inventory, Cost Control, Scheduling
- Oversee the Chef and/or kitchen manager with budgeting, menu costing
- Use and maintain all systems of accountability, conduct daily food line checks, complete all logs including receiving, cooling, heating, dish and grease logs as necessary.
- Work with the General Manager and Chef to create new menu items
- Understand and maintain labor cost
- Complete new hire on-boarding, performance management and Team Member Reviews.
- Must be able to train restaurant staff. Have teaching strategies that convey information clearly and in an accessible manner.
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- Beer, wine & Spirits knowledge
- Previous on the floor experience
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Daily Meal Benefits
- Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
EOEMinimum Education and Experience
About Timberhouse Brewery Distillery Lodge
Join us in the mountain town of Chester CA, on the banks of Lake Almanor at the new Timber House Brewery, Distillery, and Lodge! The restaurant will feature Steak, seafood and pub fare.