Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: This position will supervise the employees in the shift operations and aid in the operation of the restaurant to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise the shift operation in the restaurant and liaise with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations, compliance with procedures and safety regulations and an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are achieved.
- Supervise the restaurant employees; interview, recommend hiring, schedule, train, develop, empower, couch and counsel, recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline as
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Supervise the maintenance/sanitation of the restaurant and equipment during the shift.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Directly supervises restaurant and lounge personnel on shift. During event nights may supervise additional personnel, as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience – Minimum of 3-5 years supervisory experience in a fast-paced restaurant.
Special Skills – Excellent communication and problem solving skills required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Online
How to Apply: Apply online at: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Class B Gaming LicenseMinimum Education and Experience