Job Order: N/A
Print Date: 02/17/2021 Expires: 04/18/2021
Job Title: Retail Sales Consultant
Job Time Type: Full Time (Preferred) or Part Time
Victra is the largest Verizon authorized retailer in the United States. We are seeking Sales Consultants who deliver world class service to Every Guest. Every Time. From executing the sales process, to sharing your product knowledge, you will connect our guests to what matters most. You will be the face of Victra! We offer uncapped earning potential and endless opportunities for advancement. Our values of performance, collaboration, innovation, integrity, and celebration fuel our culture.
Join our knowledgeable and dedicated team to connect technology to life in the most trustworthy, fun, and profitable way.
A Day in the Life:
On a typical day, your first priority is taking care of your guest. You will help customers choose from a full range of wireless devices and product insurance. You will also maintain the Safety Pledge and promote sales by contacting our current or potential customers by phone. You will complete any assigned trainings to help you stay up to date on the latest products. These tools will help you succeed in our store and help you grow into the salesperson you aspire to be.
Our Safety Pledge keeps our guests and essential workers safe:
- Both employees and guests receive face coverings
- We limit the number of guests in the store to reinforce social distancing
- Sanitize touch points prior to each use
- Learn more on our Covid-19 Page
Retail Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Achieve personal sales goals bi-weekly as set by your Store Manager
- Represent Victra in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Review promotions/plans daily
- Make daily outbound calls to drive sales using Salesforce
- Attend Weekly/Monthly Trainings
- Create a premier environment through merchandising, cleaning, and organizing
- Handle all customer service interactions courteously and professionally
- Maintain White Glove cleanliness standards as they change
- Other duties as assigned
- Along with having excellent communication skills, we are looking for the Sales Consultant to bring the following:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales environment preferred
- Ability to lift to 10 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time Training Requirements
- All Sales Consultants are required to attend and successfully complete a 4-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within 2 weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company’s expense
- Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra
- This position is full-time preferred, or part-time and non-exempt
*For more information please call Alysha Sleeth (530) 830-8290 or text her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – and we celebrate our employees’ differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.
**This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of the position and the duties, responsibilities and skills required may change without notice.
Hiring Requirements: Background Checks, Minimum 6 Months Customer Service Experience
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 14.00 Hour + Commission
Benefits: Premium Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K with company matching, Paid Maternity Leave, Discounts and offers to over 100,000 items from your favorite retailers, Optimized training and career path
To Apply: Please apply online at https://www.victra.com and Resume required. For more information please call Alysha Sleeth (530) 830-8290 or text email@example.com
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via website: https://www.victra.com and Resume required.
2068 Nevada City Hwy
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Alysha Sleeth
Phone: (530) 830-8290Background Checks, Minimum 6 Months Customer Service ExperienceMinimum Education and Experience