Modoc Medical Center is excepting applications for the Revenue Cycle Coordinator position. Under the direction of the COO, the Revenue Cycle Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the revenue cycle processes at MMC.
– Responds to charge inquiries made by the business office or outsourced business office vendor and is responsive to similar requests made by departments within the facility.
– Files and maintains departmental charge sheets in an orderly manner. Retrieves data as requested to facilitate flow of charge entry.
– Analyzes revenue reports and monthly business office reports or outsourced vendor reports to identify areas of improvement within the revenue cycle process, to include monitoring of denials management and coordinating the efforts to reduce denials.
– Assists with the communication log and establishing effective communication processes between MMC and the business office or outsourced business office vendor.
– Develops logs and other items as assigned to track cross over payments, reimbursement amounts, credit balances, etc.
– Serves as back up to process pinks deposit each day, verifies accuracy of receipts, and scans deposits to business office or outsourced business office vendor when requested to do so by supervisor.
– Helps individual departments develop revenue cycle processes that will facilitate and expedite accurate communication with business office or outsourced business office vendor, when assigned.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
– High School graduate or equivalent, degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in healthcare billing.
– Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
– Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, additional languages preferred.
– Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
– Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
For current employees, please complete an internal application. For non-employees, apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org or visit the Modoc Medical Center Human Resources Department.
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE