Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a full time, benefitted Registered Nurse or per diem RN in the Acute Hospital. Under the direction of the on-duty Charge Nurse, the RN administers nursing care to patients in an efficient, safe and courteous manner using proper nursing procedures. An RN is a registered nurse with a basic medical and surgical skill set.
Dependent on Experience
Extra $2.88/hr. if per diem
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- CA licensed RN and active CPR, ACLS, PALS certifications. Above average mental ability, good physical and mental health.
- Able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Dependable, organized, reliable, with good attendance. Relates well with co-workers, staff and patients.
- Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time and accountable for work output.
- Always demonstrates a professional behavior, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by facilities policy and procedures or protocols. Notifies MD of abnormal findings.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
Application Process: Apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE.Minimum Education and Experience