Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a full time, benefitted RN or per diem RN
in the Acute Hospital. Under the direction of the on-duty Charge Nurse, the RN administers
nursing care to patients in an efficient, safe and courteous manner using proper nursing
procedures. An RN is a registered nurse with a basic medical and surgical skill set.
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
– CA licensed RN and active CPR, ACLS, PALS certifications. Above average mental
ability, good physical and mental health.
– Able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
– Dependable, organized, reliable, with good attendance. Relates well with co-workers, staff
– Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all
other staff members, considerate of other people’s time and accountable for work output.
– Always demonstrates a professional behavior, both when on duty and as a representative
of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
– Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the
patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by facilities policy and
procedures or protocols. Notifies MD of abnormal findings.
– Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing
intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE
Please email resume to Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at email@example.com. For questions, please call 530-233-4161.Minimum Education and Experience