RN Care Coordinator
Redding Rancheria is seeking an RN Care Coordinator.
Basic Job Purpose/Function:
To initiate and coordinate a multidisciplinary team approach. Responsible for the delivery of appropriate, timely and beneficial care for the patients. Alongside the patient care team, collaborates, assesses, plans, facilitates, evaluates and advocates to meet the comprehensive medical needs of the patient.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Ensures a smooth implementation and continuum of care via effective and frequent communication with care team members, patients, and identified health care designee.
2. Assist in ordering patient care referrals
3. Manage patient medication refill requests for assigned provider per medication refill protocols.
4. Maintain accurate and timely documentation in NextGen EHR
5. Conduct comprehensive assessment of patient’s physical, mental and psychosocial needs.
6. Works with care team members during huddle times to coordinate daily patient care schedule as well as same day appts. And double bookings as appropriate.
7. Manages assigned provider’s PAQ and task box
8. Manage and communicate to patients verbally or by telephone re: lab results, referrals, x-rays, medication issues per provider task. Answers and triages department calls
9. Actively participates in essential skills training
10. Be able to perform or assist care team members in duties related to patient care, i.e. rooming patients, vital signs, HPI, point of care testing.
11. Coordinate and assign duties to ma as needed to ensure all patient care needs are addressed and completed.
12. Render assistance to the clinic providers and perform specified duties
13. Maintain compliance with applicable laws consistent with clinic policies and procedures
14. Advocates for the patient/family to ensure the most compassionate and proper care is given.
15. Manage panel acute care and chronic care needs as well as health maintenance
16. Responsible for daily oversight of medical assistants, which includes daily job performance and completion of patient care and department assignments.
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing and possess current/valid R.N. license. Familiarity with computer software preferred ex: Electronic Health Records
- CPR certification.
- Must be fingerprinted and pass background check. Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Indian preference.
* **This position is open until filled.***
A completed Redding Rancheria job application must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. You can fill out an application online at www.redding-rancheria.com, please fax (530-242-4563), email (email@example.com) or bring in to Redding Rancheria at 2000 Redding Rancheria Road, Redding Ca 96001.
All certifications, credentials/ licenses, education verification /degrees and/or transcripts, and Indian verification are required to process your application.
Indian preference applies, but we welcome all applicants who wish to apply for this position. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screening clearance. All employees are required to submit to a Tuberculosis test (TB) test after they are hired in addition to being tested annually.
We offer a competitive salary as well as having a work schedule running Monday through Friday. In addition, Redding Rancheria offers an excellent benefit package containing Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave as well as a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Redding Rancheria is a federally recognized Tribe with Pit River, Wintu and Yana people where pride in Tribal culture, history and identity is evident internally and in the larger community. Redding Rancheria is a leader in the constructive development of its people, the larger Indian community and the Redding region.
Redding Rancheria participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Visit the E-Verify URL below for more information.
For further information, please contact Human Resources Dept. at (530) 225-8979.CPR certification required.Minimum Education and Experience