Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a full time or per diem ER RN at its Acute Hospital – Emergency Department. Full time positions are eligible for benefits.
Wage Rate: Dependent on Experience $42.50-$62.41/hour (Extra $2.88/hr. if per diem)
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- CA licensed RN and active CPR, ACLS, PALS certifications. With TNCC certification within 1 year of employment. Above average mental ability, good physical and mental health with previous experience in the emergency department.
- Able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Dependable, organized, reliable, has good attendance. Relates well with co-workers, staff and residents.
- Shows adaptability to varied situations, is empathetic, enthusiastic, creative and a resourceful personality.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in an emergency setting.
For an application, apply on-line at: www.modocmedicalcenter.org/application
Modoc Medical Center is an EOEMinimum Education and Experience