Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for an ER RN II at its Acute Hospital – Emergency Department. This position is Full time and benefit eligible.
Wage Rate: $57.12/hour
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
– CA licensed RN and active CPR, ACLS, PALS certifications. With TNCC certification within 1 year of employment. Above average mental ability, good physical and mental health with previous experience in the emergency department.
– Able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
– Dependable, organized, reliable, has good attendance. Relates well with co-workers, staff and residents.
– Shows adaptability to varied situations, is empathetic, enthusiastic, creative and a resourceful personality.
– 24 months of ER experience and a bachelor’s degree required.
For an application, apply on-line at: www.modocmedicalcenter.org
Modoc Medical Center is an EOEMinimum Education and Experience