GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, the RN/NP/PA Quality Improvement Manager is responsible for the implementation of organization wide quality improvement initiatives. The initiatives consist of but are not limited to the following: resource utilization, outcomes measurement and aggregation, data management, and initiation of new quality processes based on data analysis.
- California License as Registered Nurse
- BSN and Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in a CHC setting preferred
- Clinical background and/or training required.
- Knowledge of billing concepts for FQHC preferred
- Proficient in electronic practice management system and training modules.
For full Job Description and to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/567468/description
Salary range: $84,549.00 to $98,861.00Minimum Education and Experience