Jot Title: RN Staff Nurse
Reports To: Director of Nursing Services
A licensed professional nurse directly under the supervision of the Director of Nursing Services that provides care and services to residents in a long-term care setting.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- Current nursing license, in good standing with State Licensing Board
- Strong qualities of leadership, communication, and organizational skills. Ability to provide quality patient care in accordance with applicable standards, policies, and procedures.
- Possess critical thinking skills to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate clinical data and observations in developing a nursing plan of care
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable nursing principles and practices to ensure quality of care standards for residents’ care.
- Possess the willingness to work with professional and nonprofessional personnel. Proficiency of the English language including the ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend the language with minimal to no difficulty.
- Valid CPR Certification.
For a full job description or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting wage range: $40-$49 hourly
To apply: Please send resume in PDF or MS Word format to email@example.com. Include “Windsor RN” in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience