- Must possess a current RN license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment fingerprint and background check, drug screen, and TB test
- Experience is preferred, but employer will consider new graduates
Skills, Duties, and Preferences:
- Must have an interest in healthcare, compassion for the elderly, and enjoy working with seniors
- Managing the total care of the residents, including developing and initiating care plans, administering medication, preparing IVs, drawing blood, giving injections, and monitoring vital signs.
- Ensuring that residents are taking their prescribed medication.
- Registered Nurses (RN) – supervision of the Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) staff members.
- Assessments of residents and advising MD of patient status.
- Electronic medical record documentation.
- Measure and record vital signs, report changes in patients’ condition to the nurse supervisor, and maintain records of patient care
- Keep patients mentally healthy and alert by having conversations with them
- Job requires the ability to lift and bend and be on feet for long period of time
Please apply in person at 445 Park St. in Weed (ring doorbell for application) and ask for Christina Johnson (Director of Nursing). You can also email email@example.com along with your resume.Ability to lift 25lbsMinimum Education and Experience