Job Order: 17485161
Print Date: 03/01/2021 Expires: 04/30/2021
Job Title: Roof Project Coordinator
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
**WE ARE OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR ALL NEW HIRES!**
Byers is looking for an individual with roofing experience to assist our roofing team with project tasks as well as roof repairs!
Byers Enterprises is family-owned and has been in business since 1987. We specialize in offering clients the best choices for gutter, roofing, solar, and skylights. We currently have an immediate need for a Roofing Project Coordinator and are looking to hire individuals who have some experience in roofing.
Our company culture is based on teamwork, honesty, and the desire for continuous growth. We strive to treat our employees as we do our clients, with love, respect, and dignity. Everyone here loves this company and we want to continue the family tradition with each new hire. We are a growing company and have great opportunities for all hires to grow with us!
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for people who can consistently produce quality work and are always learning how to better themselves. While roofing experience is required, we are willing to train the right people. Experience in other construction trades such as carpentry, drywall, framing, or sheet metal is helpful.
The ideal candidates are self-starters and able to learn quickly. We are looking for individuals who have at least one year of roofing and construction experience.
The work schedule is Monday-Friday and hours can vary with safety meetings and appointments out in the field.
- Assessing dry rot or other damage on the client’s roofs
- Performing minor roof installs
- File permits
- Perform job walks – check for materials needed on the order form, make changes if needed
- Drop off and pick up ladders before and after inspections
- Communicate with clients when needed
- At least one year of roofing experience
- Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions
- Clean driving record with a valid CA driver’s license – No DUI’s in the past 10 years
- Must be able to provide own hand tools
- Ability to work at heights and on ladders for troubleshooting roofing issues
- Can lift 50 pounds on a daily basis
- Drug-free – A pre-employment drug test is required
- Full-time, year-round work
- Weekends and holidays off
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
*Bonus will be paid out after 90 days of continuous employment.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Minimum 1-Year Roofing Experience
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To Apply: Please apply in person with your Resume or on line at: https://thatsbyers.bamboohr.com/jobs
11773 Slow Poke Lane
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Mackenzie Rounsfull
Phone: (530) 272-8272Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Minimum 1-Year Roofing ExperienceMinimum Education and Experience