Job Order: 17398041 Print Date: 01/07/2021 Expires: 03/08/2021
Job Title: Roof Repair Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
WE ARE OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS! *
Byers is looking for qualified individuals to assist our Service and Roofing departments in roof repairs for our clients!
As a Roof Repair Technician, you will assess dry rot or other damage on client’s roofs, perform minor roof installs, and communicate with homeowners what the damage is and accurately price it out for them.
The ideal candidates are self-starters and able to learn quickly. We are looking for individuals who have a least one year of construction and/or roofing experience.
Hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, but can vary with safety meetings and appointments out in the field.
- At least one year of roofing and construction experience
- Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions
- Clean driving record with a valid CA driver’s license – A pre-employment DMV record check is required
- Must be able to provide own hand tools
- Ability to work at heights and on ladders for troubleshooting roofing issues
- Can lift 50 pounds on a daily basis
- Drug-free – a pre-employment drug test is required
- Weekends and holidays off
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k))
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
*If hired, you will receive a $500 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment with us.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Minimum 1-Year Roofing Experience
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 20.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 25.00 Hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To Apply: Please apply in person or on line at: https://thatsbyers.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
11773 Slow Poke Lane
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Mackenzie Rounsfull
Phone: (530) 272-8272Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Minimum 1-Year Roofing ExperienceMinimum Education and Experience