Class A or B required
Drives company truck to transport packaged food to retail establishments including supermarkets, superstores, convenience stores, hotels, schools, and restaurants in a specified territory. Must obey traffic laws and follow established traffic/transportation procedures. Inspect & maintain vehicle supplies and equipment (oil, gas, water, tires, lights, brakes, etc.) to ensure the vehicle is in proper working condition. Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicle(s). Unload trucks. Verify contents of inventory loads with shipping papers. Maintain records (vehicle logs, cargo records, billing statements) in accordance with regulations.
- Route Sales Representative experience preferred but not required.
- Must have a Class A or B license and excellent driving record.
- Customer service experience with a wide variety of consistent customer contact.
- Strong math and basic computer skills.
- Experience with Handheld computers a plus.
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and think quickly to identify/solve customer concerns.
- Can pass required drug testing and pre-employment physical.