Under the direct supervision of the Facility Administrator, or their designee, the Maintenance Technician shall be responsible for a wide variety of skilled and semi-skilled work on the building and grounds of Saint Lorenz Assisted Living.
The Maintenance Technician shall perform monthly maintenance checklists to ensure the regular and emergency maintenance of company facility. This includes keeping property in good repair and operating condition which may include:
- Painting of interior and exterior surfaces
- Performing plumbing, carpentry and/or plastering repair work
- Hanging wall and window coverings,
- Routine maintenance items such as replacing light bulbs, air filters, water filters, etc.
- Performing minor landscaping services as needed.
- Installing and repairing office equipment or furniture or making modifications to any of the above to maintain working order
- Cost analysis of items needed for maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in the area of general maintenance, landscaping, and equipment maintenance. Must have current vehicle, insurance and current CA driver’s license.
- Knowledge of safety procedures involved in repair work, safety procedures when using hazardous materials, equipment operating techniques and procedures, and pipe sizes, uses, and applications for water, sewage, etc.
Due to the nature of the company, criminal record must be completely clear, including crimes expunged.Minimum Education and Experience