New Red Bluff Store
Full time / Wage is Dependent on Experience
ACE Hardware is coming to Red Bluff by April and they are seeking Sales Associates. The Sales Associate will assist in the receiving, stocking, pricing of all merchandise and help maintain a clean and orderly merchandise presentation and overall store cleanliness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide a positive representation of Ace Hardware.
- Proactively assist customers in solving problems.
- Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank customers when finished and when they are leaving the store.
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Ensure all pages and calls are answered promptly, courteously and effectively.
- Forward any customer complaint that cannot be handled to a member of management.
- Possess strong product knowledge and knowledge of store layout and location of products.
- Assist customers throughout the store with personal, customized service based on the premise of amazing every customer, every time.
- Assist in creating a positive, professional and safe work environment.
- Assist with receiving, checking in and stocking of merchandise.
- Assist with maintaining back stock levels.
- Assist with daily maintenance, orderliness and cleanliness of the sales floor, stock room and outdoor merchandise area.
- Assist with providing a clean and orderly sales floor, including end caps and ad merchandise.
- Assist with merchandise resets through the store.
- Provide assistance to Department Specialists, i.e. price changes, special orders.
- Ensure signage is current throughout the store.
- Communicate any Store Support Center issue to General Manager for follow up.
- Communicate any merchandising, cost control or sales idea to General Manager.
- Be professional in appearance and actions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education/Training: High School or GED equivalent.
Experience: Formal retail experience preferred.
Physical Demands: Standing, walking, lifting (up to 25lbs) and climbing.
Submit a standard application and a resume to the Job Training Center in person or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to
individuals with disabilities. 7‐1‐1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of American’s Job Center of California Network.Minimum Education and Experience