Bennett Apiaries, Inc.
Red Bluff, CA
Bennett Apiaries, Inc. is an eight-year-old, growing bee box manufacturing company based in
Red Bluff, CA. We have a team of 30 dedicated employees, most of whom work in the
manufacturing process. We take pride in our products and the relationships we build with our
customers. We believe in the power of the hive and we work collaboratively, just like our bees!
As a Sales Representative at Bennett Apiaries, you’ll be the front-line ambassador for our
brand, generating new business opportunities and nurturing our existing customer relationships.
You will work closely with our Sales Manager, the owner’s assistant, and the bookkeeper to
identify potential customers, understand their needs, and promote relevant products.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business, managing customer
relationships, and achieving monthly sales quotas. We are a tight-knit team, so you’ll often be
asked to wear multiple hats, assisting with various tasks outside of your primary responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a dynamic work environment and a
chance to grow with a thriving company.
- Generate new business opportunities for the company by identifying, contacting, and
qualifying potential customers. Followed up by cold calling, emailing, texting, and
reaching out through other channels.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with current customers.
- Conduct cost-benefit and needs analyses for existing and potential customers to meet
their unique needs.
- Prepare quotes, process payments, and guide customers through the sales process.
- Help resolve customer problems and complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain our customer database.
- Coordinate sales efforts with other team members and departments.
- Analyze sales potential in different territories and provide regular status reports.
- Provide the management team with intel on customer needs and issues, what our
competitors are doing, and possibilities for new products.
- Stay updated on new product launches and promotional events.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the set schedule.
- Commit to continuous improvement by providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Knowledge of Google Workspace Apps.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices (Preferably
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to listen to, understand, and articulate customer needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
If you’re an energetic, motivated individual who enjoys the thrill of closing a sale and building
client relationships, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and help us grow!
Email Resumes to: