Join the LuCrew! Lulu’s is hiring for a fulltime Sample Coordinator
At Lulus, our team is committed to offering the best possible service to our customers throughout the world. Our fun and casual work environment focuses on innovation and teamwork at all levels of the organization. We are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated people to join the Lulus team as we continue to build our community!
Lulus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an organizational climate that fosters belonging, dignity, and justice so that all of our team members can show up as their authentic selves and thrive. We are committed to increasing the representation of marginalized people across our team through hiring practices that value lived experience and unique perspectives. Our work environment embraces creative expression, collaboration, and connection without the expectation of assimilation.
The Ecom Sample Coordinator is responsible for working cross-functionally with Lulus Creative Teams (Studio/Writers/Retouchers/Content Creators), Buying and Production Teams, as well as Merchandising Team to receive, check in, organize, and flow product through the creative workflow for eCommerce production. The person occupying this position is expected to work alongside Creative & Buying team members to receive and flow Ecom samples through all steps of the eCommerce asset production process.
What You’ll Do
- The Ecom Sample coordinator will support creative teams via receipt, check-in, and organization of samples day-to-day for the eCommerce side of creative production
- The coordinator will work closely with Buying and Production teams to anticipate incoming samples, track shipments, and review sample packing lists after sample approvals are completed at the LA offices
- Regularly meet with production teams to communicate sample flow expectations and needs on the creative production side, as well as any discrepancies in receipt of samples sent
- Input sample data into creative production platforms (Creative Force, Netsuite, Admin, and Google Docs)
- Check-in samples via production platform and internal systems, review & edit sample data on an as-needed basis, and communicate with buying teams to confirm & correct data points if needed
- Physically receive, open, and check-in samples received via stickering, hanging, and organizing samples into Ecom Sample Library
- Overseeing receipt, check-in, and organization of all creative product pulls (via CA or PA warehouses) as well as requesting product pulls from warehouses when samples are unavailable
- Maintaining sample library organization via creative force locations, delivery dates, physical shifts (as needed for space constraints), and keeping hangers, tabs, and labels stocked
- Auditing and cycle scanning sample library to ensure location accuracy for all received samples on an as-needed basis
- Locating high priority samples for creative production, as assistance is needed
- Assisting Campaign Sample Coordinator with check-in, organization, and location of samples as needed
- Generating shipping and return labels, as needed
- Keeping track of and reviewing sample flow reporting (TOP auditor)
What You’ll Need
- The ideal candidate is extremely process-oriented with a keen ability to multitask and handle multiple requests
- This individual should be extremely organized with working knowledge of excel
- We are looking for someone who is a team player with the ability to work independently
- Being able to problem-solve to help come up with solutions is the key to success
- Attention to detail, organization, and has strong follow-up skills
- This person is the point of contact between multiple key stakeholders, so it is imperative you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of urgency to complete projects/ tasks
Nice to Have – Bonus Points!
- 6+ months in production or studio environment; or a combination of comparable education/experience
- Experience in Product Development or sample management (preferred, not required)
- Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed, we still encourage you to apply
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture – Where you can be you!
- Work that stays at work – Genuine work/life balance
- Rest and Relaxation – Paid time off, 8 Holidays, 2 floating days
- Health Benefits – Medical with FSA, Dental, and Vision
- Prepare for the future – 401(k) with 4% company match
- Wardrobe Perks – 30% employee discount!
We’re ready to meet you! Come help us achieve our ambitious goals!
How To Apply: Please send resume in PDF or MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Sample Coordinator” in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience