The Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & skills: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical: Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
To Apply: Complete the attached application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions contact Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at 530-233-4161.
Equal Opportunity Employer