Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
- Sets up and operates power saws to cut, slot, groove, miter, and trim metallic and non- metallic workpieces according to specifications.
- Selects and installs blade on machine, using hand tools.
- Set controls to adjust speed, feed rate, and blade tensions. Saw blades.
- Positions guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct Workpiece, using hand tools and measuring devices.
- Scribes reference lines on material as guide for sawing operations, according to Blueprints, templates, sample parts, or specifications.
- Mounts workpiece in holding device, manually or using hoist.
- Operates saw to cut along scribed lines.
- Use grinders/de burring tools to remove sharp edges.
- Verify dimensions of finished workpiece, using me assuring devices.
- Kit and mark finished cut jobs to prepare for handoff to welder/fabricator.
- Tag and put away metal bundles.
- Log metal bundle location on supplied materials log sheet.
- Put away “stock” material in “stock” material locations.
- Maintain cleanliness of material receiving area and scrap/metal storage racks.
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 14.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 16.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com with “Saw Operator” as the subject.
2244 Ivy St.
Chico, CA 95928Minimum Education and Experience