Pacific Seafood located in Brookings, OR has immediate employment opportunities for season seafood processors for the day and swing shifts. $16.75 – $17.75 per hour.
Essential duties include:
- Inspect and grade product
- Sort and separate product by species, size, quality, or color
- Clean product
- Place product in containers or on conveyors
- Remove or pick debris or product from conveyor
- Sanitize work area and equipment
- Weigh product
- Pack product to specific pack size as instructed
- Handle excess product as instructed
- Assist with work space, plant clean-up and upkeep
- Adhere to all sanitation and product quality policies
- Communicate quality issues to supervisors and leads
- Maintain plant safety at all times
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Experience in food processing preferred but not required. Must be able to stand and work up to 12-hours, 7 days per week. Must be 18 years or older and able to provide proof that you are authorized to work in the United States.
Apply in person at: Pacific Seafood 16263 Harbor Road Brookings, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website https://www.pacificseafood.com/Ability to lift 20 lbsMinimum Education and Experience