North Valley Services
May 1st – September 10th
Red Bluff/Corning – Shifts Vary
- Pass DOJ Background Check
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current CDL with 3 Year Driving History
- Ability to call, text and/or e-mail
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with minimal supervision and exercises independent judgement.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive and professional attitude and demeanor.
- Follows safety procedures, policies, and guidelines of NVS.
- Public safety and convenience are to be always considered.
- Reports all incidents of vandalism, theft, accidents, and extended stay vehicles etc. (See emergency call out list).
- Ensures that employer expectations and quality standards are met.
- Checks restrooms at least once every two (2) hours for cleanliness and operational effectiveness, adding supplies, as necessary.
- Keeps storage areas clean, neat, and secure.
- Removes all trash, paper, and other debris from grounds and parking lots.
- Keeps all walkways and necessary pathways clean and free of debris.
- Uses hand and power tools and performs required maintenance.
- Reports any necessary repairs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To Apply: Visit Indeed.com and search for job title.Minimum Education and Experience