Job Title: Security Guard
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Provides excellent customer service and security for Casino facilities, guests, and employees to ensure a safe, honest, and pleasant environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides security in the transfer of funds within the facility.
- Write necessary reports daily.
- Maintain open lines of communication and follow the chain of command.
- Report all pertinent information to supervisors.
- Provide chip fills for poker and blackjack pit, including credits and even exchanges.
- Assist with hopper fills as time allows.
- Assist in jackpot verification when necessary.
- Greet customers and open doors when posted in this area.
- Provide escorts as necessary.
- Assist other departments as required, provided there is adequate staff on the Casino floor.
- Ensures only qualified guests enter the facility; i.e., no minors, suspicious individuals or persons listed with the Gaming Commission as undesirable.
- Provide security for armored money transport services.
- Assists guests and visitors to safety in the event of emergency or life-threatening conditions.
- Immediately reports any unusual circumstances that occur or may occur to management.
- Provides first aid and/or CPR techniques as necessary.
- Complies with policy and procedural guidelines in performing security functions; reliable in withstanding pressure, force, or stress involved in actual emergencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Security and/or General Manager.
- Maintains a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather Falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Experience – Six months security or police work desirable
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class A Gaming License
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Salary: 15.50 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: https://featherfallscasino.com/
How to Apply: Apply online at: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Class A Gaming LicenseMinimum Education and Experience