Rolling Hills Casino
The Security Officer I provides a safe environment for guest and casino employees, as well as protecting casino assets. Must provide excellent guest service at all times.
- Provides customer service ensuring the best possible experience.
- Required to learn and promote marketing promotions.
- Monitor guests and employees ensuring casino rules and laws are being followed and respond accordingly.
- Conducts investigations of unusual incidents and prepares reports.
- Inspects the facility for safety violations.
- Conducts emergency operations and evacuations.
- Investigate guest and employee injuries.
- Conducts First Aid and First Responder activities.
- Patrols the property and facilities on foot and in patrol vehicles.
- Conducts shuttle transports.
- Conducts crowd and traffic control.
- Provides security for events.
- Escort and protect the assets of the casino.
- Must adhere to Minimum Internal Control Standards 25 CFR 542.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
Security, Law Enforcement or Military experience is desirable.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. High school level math.
Ability to apply common sense, understands any instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to quickly assess issues and provide solid solutions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Gaming license issued by the Paskenta Gaming Commission.
- Must have a Valid California Driver’s license and must be able to be insurable by the company insurance carrier.
- TipS (Training for Intervention Procedures) certification as trained at Rolling Hills Casino.
- Must obtain Title 31 certification as trained by Rolling Hills Casino.
- Must successfully complete first aid/CPR training provided by Rolling Hills Casino Security.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk, or hear. The employee is constantly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to briskly walk across uneven surfaces, ascend and descend stairs/slopes and perform CPR duties.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to tobacco smoke. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet, hot and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties, responsibilities and requirements pertaining to this job are subject to change, as needed.
Go to https://rollinghillscasino.com/employment-start/ to submit your resume.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date 2.24.21 kg A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience