1. Must learn, comprehend and comply with all tribal security policies and procedures, MICS, Gaming Regulations and requirements.
2. Assist in overseeing security operations on a day to day bases as well as special events.
3. Provide protection to Tribal Members, Team Members, customers, and tribal property.
4. Monitor all activities for unauthorized removal of property.
5. Write detailed reports on accidents, administers first aid, and provides assistance as required.
6. Enforce all Tribal, City, County, State, and Federal Laws and/or ordinances where applicable.
7. Inspect fire suppression equipment on a daily basis to insure it is operational.
8. Inspect all areas for safety and fire hazards; files reports on same.
9. Write detailed reports regarding incidents of theft, injury, property damage etc.
10. Guard transfer of money and chips from Casino Pit to Main Cage and other venues.
11. Transport Team Members to drug and alcohol testing, as requested.
12. Administer Reasonable Suspicion and/or Workplace Accident drug and alcohol tests.
13. Provide courteous service and is cordial to all Tribal Members, Team Members and guests.
14. Provide information and explain Players Club benefits, property amenities & marketing programs to our guests.
15. Good public relations skills; professional appearance and demeanor.
16. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
17. Shall be polite and maintain a priority system in accepting other position related job duties as assigned.