Wage: $14.50 per hour
Part-time, 10-20 hours a week
• Assisting the store management in supervising all store activities.
• Providing friendly, open, and enthusiastic service to customers, in person and on the phone.
• Answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchase, or return.
• Assisting with store merchandising, inventory control, and loss prevention.
• Operating the cash register and giving change.
• Opening and closing the store.
• Assisting with the cleaning, maintaining, and organizing of the store.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Retail sales and /or management experience preferred.
• Video game knowledge preferred.
Open until filled
How to Apply:
Apply at careers.gamestop.com by searching ‘Retail Staff Store 3478’. Do not contact employer directly.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 2.18.21 A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience