Red Bluff, CA
Full-time and Part-time positions available
A server contributes to the success of Shari’s by executing a memorable dining experience; beginning with a warm welcome, then guiding the guest through ordering and enjoying their meal and ending with a desire to return, to sit in their section. In addition, a server maintains the work area in a clean and orderly manner throughout their shift. Make an amazing income on a flexible work schedule.
- Provide a high level of guest service ensuring that each guest that dines in your sections has a positive and memorable experience.
- Maintain full menu knowledge to answer guests’ questions and suggest appropriate food and beverages.
- Prepare and serve soups, salads, beverages and desserts using the correct timing, service techniques and portions.
- Take guests’ orders and accurately input them into the restaurant order system.
- Inspect orders prior to delivery to ensure quality, accuracy and add proper garnishes, such as dressing, rolls and sauces.
- Maintain the guest dining experience by checking back, refilling beverages, pre-bussing plates and offering dessert.
- Present an accurate guest check and sincerely thank the guest for dining at Shari’s and offer an invitation to provide feedback.
- Clean and reset tables.
- Assist with cashing out restaurant guests.
- Assist with the input, preparation and assembly of takeout orders.
- Assist with the preparation and decoration of pies.
- Maintain a professional appearance, including proper hygiene and report to work as scheduled, in uniform and ready to take over your station
- Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with coworkers and the management team, graciously offer and accept help when needed.
- Protect restaurant guests by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the manager at any time.
Apply online at sharisrestaurant.fourthats.com/job/163950/server-shari-s-ofred-bluff
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network. 4/22/21 SDMinimum Education and Experience