Our Servers create an incomparable experience for our Guests and their fellow Team Members by sharing their passion for libations, cuisine, and good folks. You are passionate and have faith that amazing food tastes that much better when you feel like you are at home. Your entertaining personality really shines through, connecting with our Guests and each other, forming a bond that makes them feel special & keeps them coming back.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, offering iPad order-taking service tableside, within 2 minutes of guests being sat
- Prepares beverage orders as well as some desserts
- As soon as you are paged, delivers orders timely and in accordance with standards
- Provides responsible service of alcohol to guests, following the “Green, Yellow, Red Light” Protocol
- Promptly greets guests, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, specials, and services, always with the intent to suggestive sell/upsell and achieve guest check average targets
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere
- Possesses strong product and menu expertise & knowledge of station and floor breakdowns
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via iPad or the point-of-sale computerized register system
- Constantly observes guests, anticipating needs, and responds to any requests
- Brings Guest check in presenters, making sure to have asked about dessert or anything else they might like before closing out Guest’s check. Demonstrates safe cash handling procedures in accordance with policy and accurately complete cash, credit card, and discount transactions
- Uses proper telephone etiquette; assists with “to-go” orders
- Pre-busses tables promptly upon guest’s departure & maintains cleanliness and organization of dining and service areas
- Addresses requests and issues swiftly, in a courteous manner and notifies the manager immediately
- Performs all side-work and other weekly & deep cleaning duties as assigned
- Willingly assists team without being asked in a courteous, respectful manner
- Positive attitude and approach to Guests and Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Provides a fun, customized experience for every Guest
- Prior experience a plus
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift, able to move and operate in work area, standing and walking throughout a shift up to 8 hours
- Transports and carries objects up to 30+ pounds on a regular basis & ability to raise a tray weighing up to 25+ lbs. to shoulder height
- Ability to wipe down tabletops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down seats in all areas of the winery, in and outside
- Must possess and/or obtain a valid food handler’s card prior to employment.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment to respond to employee and guest needs
- Must be able to observe and differentiate between monetary denominations
- Must be able to serve all Almendra Winery & Distillery’s menu products
- Must be able to operate iPad & point of sale systems
- Must be able to work around potentially hazardous chemicals
We would love to welcome you as the newest member of the Timber House crew!Minimum Education and Experience
About Timberhouse Brewery Distillery Lodge
Join us in the mountain town of Chester CA, on the banks of Lake Almanor at the new Timber House Brewery, Distillery, and Lodge! The restaurant will feature Steak, seafood and pub fare.