Job Description: Responsible for sales and service of food and beverage to guests. Responsible for taking orders, keeping orders organized, and timing the course of service to guests. Product knowledge is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Full knowledge of all food and beverage offerings, reviewing any changes to the menu, and making suggestions regarding food and/or specials. Must be informed about specials and special events.
- Check the identification of patrons who appear to be under the age of 50 to ensure they meet the minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcohol and/or tobacco products when ordered.
- Relay orders to the kitchen and promptly deliver guest’s food and beverage orders when ready, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Garnish and decorate dishes as necessary preparatory to serving.
- Prepare and/or deliver guest’s beverage orders.
- Ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee, and complete all required side work.
- Attend to guests during their entire dining experience in order to respond to any additional requests and to determine when the meal has been completed.
- Present itemized check and accept payment or refer guest to Cashier.
- Bus tables as necessary and maintain cleanliness and organization of the assigned work area, to include clean and polished silverware and glasses; tables are well-organized; chairs brushed off; and floor swept or vacuumed.
- Must be professional, polite, and reliable and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work all shifts/days of week/holidays.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma required.
Experience – Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related field.
Special Skills – Proven ability to work with numbers and cash accurately.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent Minimum Age: 21
Salary: $12.50 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: How to apply: Apply online at: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Employer Information: FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Must be 21. Class B Gaming License.Minimum Education and Experience