Alcatraz Restaurant and Taqueria
American and Mexican Food, Red Bluff
Hours: 20 – 35 hours per week
Days and shifts will vary since the restaurant is open 7 days a week
Starting Wage: Minimum Wage, Depending on Experience
Alcatraz Restaurant and Taqueria is a new, family owned, local restaurant in Red Bluff. We are opening our doors on Main Street soon and looking for experienced Servers, with excellent customer service skills to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for taking orders, and serving customers
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills as work environment can be fast paced.
- Maintain assigned workstation and section.
- Must have basic cash handling experience as well as able to use a computerized cash register
- Ability to show initiative
- Must be dependable and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Must meet employer’s grooming standards
- Must be available weekends
- Must be able to handle the busy meal rushes
- Must have the California Food Handler’s Card (ask a JTC staff person for further information).
To Apply: Submit a completed Standard Application in person at business location: 343 South Main Street, and ask for Sonya.Minimum Education and Experience