Golden West Homes, DBA Golden Pacific Homes is looking for a Service Coordinator.
Pay $16.00-$18.00 per hour plus Bonus Must complete drug screen. Must have valid driver’s license and clean DMV
Golden Pacific Homes is a leader in the development and construction of high- quality, innovative manufactured homes. When you join our team, you become part of a company that’s focused on customer satisfaction. We build homes that their owners will enjoy for years to come. With over 30 years of experience, Golden Pacific Homes commitment to quality, teamwork and ethics create an unmatched work experience. We value our employees and the importance of their contributions toward our goals. The Service Department seeks a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Chico, CA.
- Foster a positive attitude and image for Golden Pacific Homes to homebuyers.
- Be an asset to our retailers and homeowners, find ways to say “yes” rather than “No”
- Answer incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries promptly, thoroughly, courteously and accurately.
- Interfaces between homeowners, retailers and Skyline to resolve warranty issues.
- Write accurate service orders and parts orders for contractors and technicians to complete warranty work
- Takes ownership of specific individual duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Able to work without close supervision.
- Comfortable multitasking.
- Strong work ethic.
- Assist in maintaining data base of homeowners and open work orders
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm and patient demeanor when working with retailers and homeowners
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills including experience with Word and Excel
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
We work Monday through Friday during normal work hours. Overtime is available depending upon our work load. Wages dependent upon work experience. This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. New team member will also perform other reasonable and related business duties as assigned by Service Manager or other leadership as required. Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Pay $16.00-$18.00 per hour plus Bonus
How to Apply: Send resumes to email@example.com with Service Coordinator in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience