- Delivering medical equipment and supplies to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Instructing patients on the safe and appropriate use of medical equipment.
- Following patient orientation checklists during delivery and training of new patients.
- Conducting daily deliveries.
- Adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintain a safe driving record.
- Inspecting delivery vehicle and ensuring the safety of the loading and unloading process.
- Establishing and maintaining outstanding relations with customers and internal team members.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of delivery vehicle and warehouse, adhering to all FDA protocols.
- Working on-call during evening and weekend hours to address any patient medical emergencies.
Minimum Education and Experience
Minimum Months of Experience: 12
Education Required: High School
Driver's License Required: Yes
Hiring Requirements for this Job: Drug Testing / ScreeningBackground ChecksMotor Vehicle Record Check
Minimum Hourly Wage: $16.00+ (DOE)