Job Order: 17437058
Print Date: 02/1/2021 Expires: 04/02/2020
Job Title: Service Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Summary: This position provides first line support for our customers. The successful candidate will enjoy helping customers; troubleshooting issues with our product whether they are use or performance related and then providing solutions. If the product is returned for repair, this candidate will perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance in a timely manner. Prepares service reports and associated documentation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide remote support to customers regarding use and performance of the HemoFlow and related systems via phone and/or email.
- Diagnose, repair and support entire machine systems including device to software connectivity Works as part of a cohesive team within the department to meet customer needs. This includes assisting, mentoring or sharing knowledge with other team members as appropriate.
- Maintains communication with the customer and answers questions relative to the work being Makes recommendations for additional work that needs to be completed.
- Maintains reports related to performance and service metrics of the HemoFlow.
- Is respectful of teammates and customers and communicates with them in a professional manner. Maintains a clean work area and follows all safety practices of the organization Also helps to maintain company inventory and tools in proper working condition.
- Maintains knowledge on existing products and pursues additional technical and product knowledge by actively participating in the training programs of the company.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to perform repairs and maintenance on equipment in conformance with company standard operating procedures and GMP
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in equivalent position
- Competent with basic hand tools, soldering and other simple electronic assembly knowledge
- Windows networking knowledge a plus
- Basic knowledge of ISO certified quality systems is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Ability to get along with others and work as part of a team
- Safety oriented attitude required. Computer knowledge and the ability to operate diagnostic software
- Ability to lift at least 35 lbs. frequently
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver’s license required, clean driving record preferred
Hiring Requirements: Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 17.50 Hour
Maximum Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
To Apply: Please email your Resume and Letter of Interest to: Employment@applied- science.com
Applied Science Inc.
983 Golden Gate Terrace
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Hillary Odgers
Phone: (530) 273-8299Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record CheckMinimum Education and Experience