Job Order: 17485072
Print Date: 03/01/2021 Expires: 04/30/2021
Job Title: Service Technician
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
WE ARE OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! *
Byers is looking for motivated and quick learners to join our Service team!
Service Technicians are an important part of our team as they maintain the quality of our gutter systems
on client’s homes.
Duties include identifying and troubleshooting issues with gutter systems, fabricating
gutter materials, and installing gutter and flashing when necessary.
The ideal candidates are self-starters and able to learn quickly. If you are a motivated hard worker, there
are opportunities to advance into Gutter Install positions.
Hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, but can vary with needed help in the field and
safety meetings. Starting wage depends on construction and gutter installation experience.
- Experience in a construction-related position preferred
- Comfortable working from a ladder and at heights
- Willing to travel out of town and overnight for gutter service work
- Must provide own hand tools
- Can lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Experience driving a truck and trailer
- Clean driving record and valid CA license – A pre-employment DMV record check is required
- Drug-free – A pre-employment drug test is required
- Weekends and holidays off
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k))
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
*If hired, you will receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment with us.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 15.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 18.00 Hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To Apply: Please apply in person or on line at: https://thatsbyers.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
11773 Slow Poke Lane
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Mackenzie Rounsfull
Phone: (530) 272-8272Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record CheckMinimum Education and Experience