Join ServiceMaster and become an Employee-Owner!
We are a recognized leader in disaster restoration and cleaning services with locations in California, Nevada, New Mexico and Virginia. Our growing team consists of detail-oriented professionals and dedicated responders supporting homeowners, businesses, and commercial buildings facing water, fire, and smoke damage. We show a deep level of care for our clients and teams as an employee-owned company, meaning the success ServiceMaster Restoration benefits everyone. Explore job openings with our knowledgeable, friendly, and hard-working team today!
Currently seeking Restoration Technicians to assist with demolition, light construction, restoration and moving!
- Experience in loading/unloading trucks or moving. Janitorial, Housekeeping, Custodial, Construction, Demolition or Restoration field is a plus!
- Valid Drivers License with 3 years clean driving history in order to qualify for our auto insurance.
- Self-driven, detail oriented.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills.
- High level of integrity and commitment to the work.
- A desire to serve our customers and a passion for teamwork!
- Excellent customer service skills.
Perks We Offer:
- Paid training and development – we will train you to become a restoration pro!
- A career where you can develop your skills and have opportunities for career advancement.
- Company issued Personal Protection Equipment supplied materials, uniform, and ability to utilize company vehicle travel to job sites.
- Various benefits plans as well as paid sick time, holidays and vacation time depending on your hiring status
- Ability to participate in our employer-stock ownership plan (ESOP)! Every vested full time permanent employee becomes an employee-owner with a company-paid retirement fund. Why pay into a retirement account, when you don’t have to?
- Two weekends per month of additional after-hours availability.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime hours as required.
- Excellent customer service skills- must be a “people person”!
- Must consent to pre-employment screening including a drug test, background check and DMV record check if offered a position with the company.
About ServiceMaster Restore
ServiceMaster Restore is committed to helping our communities rebuild after a disaster, helping businesses get back to work, and helping our neighbors restore their homes to pre-loss conditions. Whether dealing with a burst pipe that impacts one home or a natural disaster that impacts the entire community, we’re by your side 24/7/365 to restore your property and your peace of mind.