Job Description: Clean and shampoo Casino carpets, chairs, and other areas as needed; responsible for general housekeeping duties as time permits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Shampoo Casino carpets and fabric-covered chairs as needed.
- Ensure that the Department equipment for which the employee is responsible is operated according to the suggested manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Maintain shampooer and other related equipment in good working condition, repairing as necessary.
- Complete requests for replenishment of required cleaning supplies.
- Follow all applicable guidelines for safety and MSDS requirements for chemical usage; use the appropriate precautions when dealing with articles, which have become soiled with suspected blood borne pathogens.
- Perform general housekeeping cleaning duties when there are no carpets/chairs that require cleaning.
- Maintain a professional, courteous attitude at all times with customers and employees.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather Falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Experience – Work experience in the use of a commercial shampooer and other related cleaning equipment preferred Special Skills – Ability to read and communicate adequately in English.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent