POSITION: Recreation Technician
DIRECT REPORTING TO: General Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Seasonal, Part Time or Full Time, Non-Exempt
o Minimum high school education is preferred.
o Must be at least 21 years of age.
o Ability to operate and maintain a company vehicle required.
o Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean 3-year history to drive Company vehicles.
o Reliable transportation.
o Requires weekend, night and holiday work
o Experience in recreation industry
o Experience in cleaning and/or sanitation experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform necessary cleaning procedures to provide a safe and pleasant environment for both customers and employees
· Perform cleaning routines in restrooms, portable restrooms and campground restrooms
· Operate assigned equipment in a safe and efficient manner
· Work in a safe manner at all times. Know and understand the Work Safety Rules for the Company
· Meet and follow established safety program for all staff following company guidelines and practices
· Adhere to Company dress code while on duty
· Attend orientation training and in-service training to as required by Supervisor regarding policies, work procedures and the use and maintenance of equipment
· Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of the operations
· Staff are expected to exceed the guests’ expectations whenever possible
· At all times every employee of Shasta Recreation Company is to be polite, helpful and courteous to the customers and fellow employees
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
The Recreation Technician Staff will use various tools and equipment on a daily basis. Footwear required shall be a high-quality leather shoe providing ankle support with non-skid sole. No open toe sandals or flip flops will be allowed on the job. Protective guards shall be required for all appropriate occasions: including gloves, goggles, galoshes, masks, long pants, and long sleeve shirts according to the nature of the task. The Janitorial Staff will be knowledgeable in the safety practices and standards set by the company, relative to the work environment he/she operates in. He/she will also make it a duty to assure that all co-workers are working with those same safety practices and standards.
O-Occasional (1-33%), F-Frequent (35-66%), C-Continuous (67-100%)
|1) Standing-O||6) Pushing-F (50 lb)||11) Kneeling-O||16) Speaking-F|
|2) Walking-F||7) Pulling-F (50 lb)||12) Crouching-O||17) Hearing-C|
|3) Sitting-O||8) Climbing-O||13) Crawling-O||18) Seeing -C|
|4) Lifting– F (50 lb)||9) Balancing-O||14) Reaching-F||19) Depth Percep-O|
|5) Carrying-F (50 lb)||10) Stooping-F||15) Handling-F||20) Color Vision-O|
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Basecamp Hospitality, dba Urban Park Concessionaires, California Guest Services, In., and Quagga Inspection Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status
We participate in E-VerifyMust be 21 years of ageMinimum Education and Experience