Job Title: Shelter Monitor
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: This position requires a person to be able to multi-task, maintain patience, treat all guests with dignity, use a trauma-sensitive approach and to guide participants towards self-sufficiency.
- A relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- At least 1-year of clean/sober time.
- At least 1-year experience working with people in a social service setting
- Have a valid California Driver’s License
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Commitment to working as a team
- Ability to delegate tasks in a positive manner
- Ability to monitor shelter daily tasks and program
- Not on probation or parole
- Basic computer knowledge i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Attentive to details.
- Critical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Crisis management.
- Able to follow through with assigned tasks.
- Ability to problem-solve.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com with “Shelter Monitor” as the subject.
Chico, CA 95928Minimum Education and Experience