Red Bluff, CA
Begin your career in leadership. Oversee your own work environment and lead your team through the dinner rush smoothly by planning and preparing a smooth shift. Leadership is a complicated and rewarding skill that grows stronger as you gain experience.
- Cover for assistant managers while they are on a meal break.
- Set up shift using the FOH and BOH logs, make station assignment and print prep sheets.
- Supervise food production and guest service according to Shari’s standards.
- Handle guest complaints on shift and make the General Manager aware of any concerns.
- Check team member side work and deep cleaning assignments.
- Oversee training that is scheduled on your shift.
- Understand Shari’s application process, provide information to candidates.
- Report team member performance issues to your General Manager.
- Ensure that company policies as stated in handbook are upheld and incidents are properly reported on your shift.
- Properly complete shift and daily accounting responsibilities. Follow Shari’s Security and Banking Procedures and Shari’s Cash Handling Policies.
- Make an effort to recognize regular guests and provide personal service based on the guest’s need.
- Warmly acknowledge and greets guests as they arrive at the restaurant, escort and seat guests at an appropriate table.
- Maintain full menu knowledge to answer guests’ questions and suggest appropriate food and beverages.
- Other duties as assigned by your General Manager.
Apply online at sharis-restaurant.fourth-ats.com/job/166096/shift-lead-shari-s-of-red-bluff
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network. 4/22/21 SDMinimum Education and Experience