- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Must be able to learn quickly and work as part of a team
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Assist the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts
- Delegate tasks to create the Starbucks Experience for customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, quality beverages and products and a clean and comfortable store environment
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Provides feedback to store manager on employee performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
For additional responsibilities, view official job description on company website.
Interested applicants should apply online at: http://www.starbucks.com/careersMinimum Education and Experience