Job Title: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determines method of shipment.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects preassembled containers.
- Inserts items into containers.
- Stamps, stencils, or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Routes items to departments.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work areas.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma.
Experience – Required to have at least 1 years’ experience in shipping and receiving.
Special Skills/Certification – Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds repetitively and have good organizational and computer skills.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
Salary: 15.50 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Company Website: https://featherfallscasino.com/
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
Employer Information: FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966Minimum Education and Experience