The Maintenance worker is responsible for the overall facility repair and maintenance of the building and mechanical equipment installed in the buildings.
The Maintenance worker is responsible for:
- Facility improvement and upkeep
- Inspection and repair of site equipment and structures
- Sprinkler system repair
- Propane maintenance
- Heating/Air conditioning
- Administrative activities/maintenance scheduling
- Health and safety regulations
- Implement workplace safety policies and standards
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and mechanical system
- Ensure that company premises and facilities are kept in clean and hygienic condition
- Proven experience as Maintenance technician or similar role
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Education and minimum qualification:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum experience of 2 year in a similar role
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Familiarity in understanding blueprints and schematics
- Effective communication and people skills
Important to note all employees must:
Intervene when clients indicate an intention to discharge ASA. & Improve client retention in a material and measurable way if the situation arrives at any given time.
How to Apply: Please submit resume to email@example.com. You can also call (530) 812-2676 and ask for an HR representative.
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-timeMinimum Education and Experience
About Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers are a California network of leading behavioral health and rehab centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other addictive substances.
Sierra HWC Rehabs:
New Start Recovery Solutions, Chico Recovery Center, Recovery Happens Counseling Services
We serve California and the U.S.
Addiction Recovery Treatment at Sierra Health and Wellness Centers – Evidence-Based Whole Person Addiction Recovery.
Rediscovering Sobriety with Wellness is a Joyful Experience!