Work With eligible families to assess child care needs and qualifications and assist the families in identifying their child care options and refer them to child care providers that will best meet the child’s and the family’s needs.
- Assist family in completing the appropriate child care program applications and enrollment into child care programs.
- Prepare and accurately maintain a variety of reports and records related to program requirements.
- Perform eligibility certifications and recertifications according to state and federal guidelines.
- Respond to changes in client eligibility.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Complete data entry into various local and state systems as determined by SCCC.
- Assist with Trustline scheduling and registration and scheduling for providers.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records and files.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.