MMC is accepting applications for a Sitter. This is a Full-Time position and is benefit eligible. Under the supervision of a licensed nurse and/or physician, the Sitter provides direct patient care to high-risk patients, remaining in constant attendance with the patient. The Sitter also provides personal care, comfort to patients, ensuring a safe and clean environment.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Assist the patient with minor daily activities; attends to the needs of the patient.
• Prepares patients for meals, serves and removes food trays and assists with meals or feeds patient if necessary.
• Reports and when appropriate, records any changes observed in the condition or behavior of the patient.
• Demonstrates the ability to write clear, concise notes, simple charting that reflects patient care given.
• Notifies appropriate licensed personnel when patient complains of pain.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Additional specialized training in nursing care.
• Current Basic Life Support Certification within three months of hire date.
• Sits, stands, bends, lifts, walks and moves intermittently during work hours.
• Able to lift 35 lbs.
Please email resume to Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at email@example.com. For questions, please call 530-233-4161.
EOEMinimum Education and Experience