Bickley’s Heating & Air Conditioning
Full Time Position
Wage: $25 – $35 to start, Dependent on Experience
Are you tired of being on call and working weekends at your present job? Tired of being laid off in the winter months? We are offering full time Monday through Friday. Working for us, you will have more time for family events and weekends with friends. We offer vacation and holiday pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as retirement plans.
Bickley’s is currently seeking a Skilled HVAC Technician
- HVAC Service Technician
- Must be able to climb ladders and have the physical agility to work in this industry
- Must be able to work in tight, confined spaces (attics and under houses)
- Must meet employer grooming standards
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Clean DMV – DMV print out required, valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be professional and able to provide good customer service
Deadline to Apply: ASAP
Submit your completed standard application with your resume to a JTC staff member and ask for a prescreen interview.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 7.21/21 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience